General Chemistry II
Major topics include chemical kinetics, chemical equilibrium, acid-base equilibria, chemical thermodynamics, electrochemistry, descriptive inorganic chemistry, and coordination chemistry. Lab work includes inorganic synthesis, qualitative analysis, and quantitative analysis in kinetics, acid-base and redox chemistry. The fall 2020 lab modality is a “Remote-Flexible” format, which is composed of approximately 75% asynchronous sessions with the remaining 25% of lab time dedicated to synchronous remote sessions or optional in-lab/in-person foundational laboratory skills training (scheduled with instructor and limited to 5-6 students at a time in the lab). Recordings of the in-person trainings will be provided for those students studying remotely. (CHEM 0103 or equivalent) 3 hrs. lect., 3 hrs. lab, 1 hr. disc.
- 8:00am-11:15am on Wednesday (Sep 13, 2021 to Dec 13, 2021)
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall 560